Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Teens' Perspective on Positive Youth Development

Get the discussion started! Do you have anything about this topic that you’d like to ask your colleagues about? Or perhaps, you have an insight you’d like to share. Please take this opportunity to contribute to the thread.

This thread is in reference to the Teens' Perspective on Positive Youth Development on-demand session.

Thank you for including teens in this presentation, I think it is critical in our discussions that we are including them and listening/learning from what they have to say.

I really enjoyed this presentation. It was well put together and well thought out. While my current focus is really children, I can see these principles working for the older children as they move towards that tween era.

Holy cow this was RAD! Brilliant approach having the wonderful TAB members voice their opinions, ideas, and thoughts. Very enlightening and heartfelt. Also this approach is inspiring me to do something similar when it comes to staff development on serving teens in my library system. Thank you!

I loved this presentation! How did you go about creating a Teen Advisory Board? Any tips or tricks?